Two retired sport icons - seven-times Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher and soccer legend Zinedine Zidane - in one car. That alone would make headlines.
Add in the fact that the vehicle - a Ferrari FXX - was Schumacher's personal car (one of only 30 built), that it was Zidane's track baptism and that the route was a fast lap of Magny-Cours - and you are guaranteed a...»
- Friday analysis - a French renaissance for Ferrari?
- FIA Friday press conference - France
- Back pain puts Heidfeld in doubt for French Grand Prix
- Friday practice - selected driver quotes
- Ferrari power leads the way in French practice
- Ferrari to the fore in first practice
- An air of calm - and confidence - at McLaren