Pedro de la Rosa ensured McLaren remained top of the timesheets for the fourth consecutive day at Monza on Friday. However, less than a hundredth of a second separated the Spaniard from Ferrari's Felipe Massa, suggesting next weekend's Italian Grand Prix will provide another close battle.
With the Monza session extended following Thursday's poor weather, nine of the 11 teams chose to...»
Building work for next year's inaugural Singapore Grand Prix officially started on Friday with a ceremony to break ground at the site of the planned pit building, just off the famous Raffles Boulevard.
Singapore's Minister for Trade & Industry, Mr Lim Hng Kiang, together with Minister of State for Trade and Industry, S Iswaran......»
- Heidfeld on podium as BMW secure best-ever result
- FIA post-race press conference - Hungary
- Hungarian Grand Prix - selected driver quotes
- Hamilton beats Raikkonen to victory in Hungary
- Penalty severe and inappropriate, say McLaren - updated
- Provisional grid - Alonso and Fisichella drop
- Paddock Postcard from Hungary
- Hamilton inherits pole as Alonso and McLaren penalized
- Sunday weather update - dry race forecast