A resolute Fernando Alonso has vowed to lead Renault back to their winning ways during the coming season. Speaking at the official launch of the R28 in Paris on Thursday, Alonso said he is hopeful that, with enough hard work, the team's fortunes can improve during 2008.
The Spaniard took two consecutive world titles with the French squad in 2005 and 2006 and scored 15 of his 19 career...»
Renault say their 2008 car, the R28, represents a shift in design philosophy from its predecessor, aimed at extracting optimum performance from the Bridgestone tyres that all competitors have used since the start of 2007.
Renault made no secret of the fact that last year they struggled with the enforced transition to the Japanese company's rubber, having enjoyed championship-winning...»
- Hamilton pleased after maiden MP4-23 run
- Fisichella, Sutil, Liuzzi confirmed at Force India
- Trulli and Glock carrying high hopes for TF108
- Longer wheelbase, new aero concept for latest Toyota
- New Toyota launched in Germany
- Wurz signs to Honda as test and reserve driver
- Encouraging first test for new McLaren