Heikki Kovalainen is set to receive a five-place grid penalty from the Yas Marina race stewards after McLaren decided his car needed a new gearbox following Saturdays qualifying. Kovalainen, who had qualified in 13th, will now start Sundays Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from 18th.
The Finn had looked strong during practice and the early stages of qualifying, but as he was...»
Drivers: 1st - Lewis Hamilton (McLaren), 1m 40.948s; 2nd - Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull), 1m 41.615s; 3rd - Mark Webber (Red Bull), 1m 41.726s.
Q: Lewis, your fourth pole in seven races. You have been on fire here all weekend in Abu Dhabi. Was it as easy as it looked?
Lewis Hamilton: Like I always say it is never easy but it definitely was as fun as it looked. The car has been I think...»
- FIA Friday press conference - Abu Dhabi
- Friday practice - selected team and driver quotes
- Practice Two - Kovalainen leads McLaren one-two
- US F1 Team choose Spain for European base
- Williams to use Cosworth engines in 2010
- Practice One - Hamilton pips Button to P1 at Yas Marina
- Hamilton: Theres gonna be some racing this weekend!
- Lotus team name new chief executive
- Brawn drivers among five hit with Suzuka grid penalties
- Post-qualifying press conference - Japan
- Qualifying - selected team and driver quotes
- Qualifying - Vettel on pole after disjointed Suzuka session
- Glock sustains cut leg in high-speed qualifying crash
- Webber to miss qualifying after practice shunt
- Final practice - Trulli puts Toyota ahead on home soil