Formula One racing's governing body, the FIA, has published the current 2012 championship entry list. As already confirmed, three constructors change their names next season - Renault become Lotus, Lotus become Caterham, and Virgin become Marussia.
Five teams have yet to finalise their driver line-ups, with Marussia's Charles Pic the only rookie confirmed so far...»
After weeks of speculation Renault confirmed on Tuesday that Kimi Raikkonen will make a comeback to race for the team in 2012. Raikkonen, who left the sport at the end of 2009 to pursue a rallying career, has signed a two-year agreement with the team.
I'm delighted to be coming back to Formula One after a two-year break, and I'm grateful to Lotus Renault GP for offering me this...»
- FIA Friday press conference - Abu Dhabi
- Friday practice - selected team and driver quotes
- Practice Two - Hamilton top as floodlight follows sunlight
- F1 Rocks returns to Brazil with Jessie J and Macy Gray
- Virgin confirm Quaife-Hobbs, Pic, Wickens for Abu Dhabi test
- Practice One - Button takes charge at Yas Marina
- Cecotto Jr completes Force India Abu Dhabi test line-up