Once in a lifetime lots on offer at F1 charity auction - updated 04 Jul 2011
Fancy taking an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of the Red Bull Racing factory with a session in the teams Formula One simulator? How about a spin across the ballroom with the debonair star of Strictly Come Dancing Anton du Beke? Or would you rather have a Black Tutti Frutti Orange Hublot watch on your wrist?
Alternatively, pack your bags for a first-class holiday in Dubais luxurious Burj Al Arab hotel; enjoy a private master class with artist Rolf Harris CBE AM; have your photo taken by OK! Magazine; or take possession of an official Pirelli wind tunnel test tyre, signed by McLaren drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton.
These are just some of the once in a lifetime auction lots available at this years official F1 Party. Held annually in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital Childrens Charity, the event is an integral part of the build-up to this weekends 2011 FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX. This years party takes place on Wednesday night at Londons Natural History Museum.
The party is held with the kind permission of Bernie Ecclestone, CEO of the Formula One group, and British race title sponsors Santander are generously sponsoring the event for a fifth year running to raise vital funds for the hospitals new Heart and Lung Centre. Formula One tyre suppliers Pirelli are also supporting the party this year for the first time.
Last years event added £500,000 to the Centres funds, which is scheduled for completion in 2012, and since 2005 over £2 million has been raised. Great Ormond Street Hospitals cardiac team is among the best in the world, caring for more than 7,000 children with complex heart and lung conditions every year.
I am delighted to be able again to bring the F1 community together to help such a great cause, said Ecclestone. Formula One and Great Ormond Street Hospital have forged a unique and successful relationship drawing support from across the F1 community to improve the lives of children being treated at the hospital.
Ecclestone's daughter, Tamara, is the partys creative director for the third year running and has helped to plan and oversee the event from the early stages. The party not only raises much needed funds for a charity very dear to my heart but it is also great fun, she added. It encapsulates the glamour and excitement of a Grand Prix beautifully.
Three-time BRIT Award nominee Alexandra Burke will perform an exclusive set at the party, whilst the most talked about magician of his generation, Dynamo, will entertain guests up-close with his mind-blowing visual magic. BBC Sports F1 Presenter, Jake Humphrey, will host the evening. However, the main focus for guests will of course be the silent and live auctions, with a huge range of glamorous and exclusive lots up for grabs.
For further information on any of the F1 Party lots, or to register your interest prior to the event, please contact Claire Hodd on (+44) 020 7239 3049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details about the party, click here.
Great Ormond Street Hospital Childrens Charity is the official charity for the F1 calendars British round and every year many of the hospitals patients are invited to enjoy the event from the paddock, where they get to meet their Formula One heroes. The 2011 FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX will take place at Silverstone from July 8-10.
The exclusive auction lots in full:
- Private dancing lesson with the debonair star of Strictly Come Dancing, Anton du Beke
- A VIP tour for four people at the Mercedes GP F1 Team HQ, including lunch with Team Principal Ross Brawn
- A bespoke day for thrill seekers at the Extreme Sailing Series
- A ladies timepiece from Hublot - the Black Tutti Frutti Orange
- Two places on the Lotus Renault GP i-race day in Budapest, including business class flights
- A first-class holiday in the world's most luxurious hotel, Burj Al Arab, Dubai
- A private master class with renowned artist, Rolf Harris CBE
- An exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of the Red Bull Racing factory with a session in the Formula One simulator
- A day on-board the Linley Swan GP race boat on a leg of the RB12 Round Britain Race 2012
The world of Formula One
- Signed replica Felipe Massa helmet
- High speed thrills with Martin Brundle at Silverstones Stowe circuit
- One-off oil canvas of Bernie Ecclestone
- The Racing School Formula One driving experience with hospitality & accommodation
- Official Pirelli wind tunnel test tyre, signed by Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton
- Behind the scenes tour of the Williams F1 factory
- Exclusive tour of the McLaren Technology Centre
- VIP tour of the Team Lotus factory
- Signed 2011 FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX OF EUROPE poster
- Signed Kamui Kobayashi helmet
- Signed rearwing endplate from the Hispania Racing Team
One time only
- Your photo taken on the night by OK! Magazine to feature as part of the party coverage
- Private box at the Royal Albert Hall to see the sell-out tour of music sensation Adele, plus a rare personalised platinum presentation disc
- Private dinner with rugby legends Jason Leonard OBE & Will Greenwood MBE at Tom Aikens Restaurant
- Four tickets to the Channel 4 Comedy Gala 2012 and after-show party
- Personalised dedication in the next Geraldine McCaughrean childrens book
- 'Shaken, not stirred - a taste of what its like to be Britain's favourite suave spy, including a martini master class for you and friends, a bespoke Dunhill suit previously worn and signed by Daniel Craig and a years membership to supercar club, Club GT
- Two tickets to the UK Premiere of Cars 2 on 17th July in London
- Bespoke Caroline Castigliano evening gown
- Tickets and hospitality at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, November 2011
- Manchester United signed football shirt, and four tickets to a 2011/12 league match at Old Trafford
- Two grandstand tickets to the Veuve Cliquot Gold Cup Finals Day on 17 July 2011
- Samuel Eto'o signed Inter Milan football shirt
- Diego Militos signed Inter Milan football shirt
Holidays and getaways
- Journey on the Eastern and Oriental Express from Singapore to Bangkok
- Stay at the May Fair Hotel, London
- Weekend stay at Heckfield Place
- Two nights at the Old Swan & Minster Mill
- Three-night stay at any of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- A two night stay at London Syon Park, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Membership to concierge service, Quintessentially, for a year
- Dinner for four and meet and greet with Ruth Rogers CBE, at the River Café
- His and hers Mayfair Beauty Package
- Champagne tasting and dinner for four at Gaucho, followed by a show watched from the luxury of the Gaucho suite at the O2 arena
- Four VIP passes for V Festival 2011
- Private table for four aboard the Veuve Clicquot Lunch Cruise on the River Thames on board
the MV Silver Sturgeon
- A dress by Issa London, and a haircut and blow dry at the Richard Ward Hair and Metrospa
- Dinner for four at The Savoy, London
- Richard Young signed and framed print of Mick Jagger
- Vertu Carbon Fibre Ascent mobile phone
- Taj Mahal painting by Annya Sand
- A Jenny Packham dress
- Original, signed photograph by Rankin