Once in a lifetime lots on offer at F1™ charity auction 21 Jun 2012
Fancy taking an exclusive VIP tour of the Mercedes factory followed by lunch with team principal Ross Brawn? Or would you rather have a Hublot Black Magic Classic Fusion watch on your wrist? Or how about taking possession of signed race suits from Ferraris Felipe Massa, Saubers Kamui Kobayashi and Sergio Perez, or Red Bulls Sebastian Vettel?
Alternatively, pack your bags for a luxury holiday at Mauritiuss Shanti Maurice; enjoy lunch with boyband JLS; or get snapped by renowned celebrity photographer Alan Strutt.
These are just some of the once in a lifetime auction lots available at this years official F1 Party. Held annually in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital Childrens Charity, the event is an integral part of the build-up to next months 2012 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix and this year takes place on July 4 at Londons most dynamic event space, Battersea Evolution.
The party is held with the kind permission of Bernie Ecclestone, CEO of the Formula One group. BGC Partners have been welcomed on board as new headline sponsors and Pirelli are supporting sponsor for the second year running.
Last years event collected over £600,000 and since 2005 well over £2 million has been raised. This year, the F1 Party will begin fundraising for the new surgery centre, where some of the worlds most renowned paediatric surgeons will be operating on patients as young as a few hours through to 18 years-old.
Natalie Pinkham, pit-lane reporter for Formula One broadcasters Sky Sports, will be hosting the evening and Tamara Ecclestone remains Creative Director of the event. As well a special dance performance from Hollywood actor and West End star Adam Garcia, and an exclusive set from BRIT award nominees and Ivor Novello Award winners The Feeling, guests will also enjoy the dazzling close-up magic of Dynamo, a DJ set from Henry Holland, and delicious cocktails and food.
For further information on any of the F1 Party lots, or to register your interest prior to the event, please contact Christina Panayiotou on +44 020 7239 3058 or email email@example.com before July 3. For further details about the party or to purchase tickets, click here.
The exclusive auction lots in full:
The world of Formula One
- VIP tour for four people at the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team HQ, including lunch with team principal, Ross Brawn.
- Two grandstand tickets to the 2012 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix, July 6-8, 2012.
- Two places on the Lotus Renault GP i-race day in Budapest, including business class flights.
- Signed Felipe Massa driving suit.
- An original painting of three-time Formula One world champion and legend, Ayrton Senna, by urban artists, wizywigs.
- Sauber race suits and bottles of Reserva de la Familia tequila, signed by Kamui Kobayashi and Sergio Perez.
- Signed Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button shirts.
- Rear wing endplate from the Caterham 2011 F1 car, signed by Heikki Kovalainen and Vitaly Petrov.
- Two VIP tickets to the Formula 1 Gran Premio Santander d'Italia 2012 at Monza, as guests of Pirelli, including hospitality, flights and accommodation.
- Unique painting of 2009 Formula One world champion, Jenson Button, by artist Paul Oz.
- The Racing School Formula One driving experience with hospitality and accommodation.
- A simulator session with coaching from reserve driver, Valterri Bottas, plus a tour for the winner and a guest at the Williams F1 Facility at Grove.
- Sebastian Vettel signed racing suit.
One time only
- A private lunch with boy band of the moment, JLS.
- Bespoke Ralph & Russo couture gown, worth up to £10,000.
- The ultimate work experience package: One weeks work experience at House & Garden magazine and one week with Halpern PR.
- Bespoke Powerturn off-road Buggy.
- Bespoke suit by master tailor Stephen Williams.
- Signed Theo Walcott football boots.
- Backstage studio tour of This Morning at ITV Studios.
- Cooking master class with top chef Aldo Zilli.
- Photoshoot with renowned celebrity photographer, Alan Strutt, at his studio. Includes hair and make-up by artist to the stars, Gary Cockerill, and style consultation with Tamara Ecclestones personal stylist, Lucy Packman.
Fitness and wellbeing
- One years membership at the exclusive KX Gym.
- Five-day Yeotox retreat at Yeotown resort Devon for one person.
- A Pirelli Pzero vintage style bicycle.
- Three one-to-one personal consultations at the Food Doctor bespoke clinic on Londons Harley Street.
- Gift basket packed full of Rodial beauty products.
Holidays and getaways
- A luxury 10-day holiday for two at Shanti Maurice, Mauritius.
- Seven night Ultraluxe Beach Villa Stay for four people at Eden Rock - St Barths- A three night stay at any of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World™.
- Trip to Center Parcs for a family of six, plus tickets to see Shrek The Musical.
- Two-night stay at Chewton Glen Tree house suite.
- Two-night stay at the Old Swan & Minster Mill hotel including breakfast on each morning, dinner one night, two spa treatments and two rods on the River Windrush.
- Shopping consultation and spree in Bathrooms International, to the value of £5,000.
- Four tickets to see Coldplay in Paris on September 2, 2012.
- Baking cookery course for two people at Thyme at Southrop Manor in the Cotswolds.
- Four VIP tickets to Benicassim music festival in Spain, July 12- 15, 2012.
- Consultation and make-over at the new Jo Hansford Salon in Mayfair.
- Four tickets to see Olly Murs in any one of his UK concerts in 2013, including backstage meet and greet and a personalized signed programme for each guest.
- Personal jeans consultation with Donna Ida Thornton plus a pair of jeans.
- Two red carpet tickets to a film premiere, including a night in a 5-star central London hotel.
- A unisex timepiece from Hublot, The Black Magic Classic Fusion, including a bespoke engraving.
- The Study of Nude painting by Annya Sand, one of London's most exciting abstract artists.
- An Anya Hindmarch bag from Gift-library.com and a Melissa Odabash kaftan.
- Monica Vinader Jewellery: 18-carat gold cocktail earrings and 18-carat gold cuff.
- Bespoke art commission by Paul Don Smith.
- Have your family history researched by a genealogist.
- Designer handbag from Petra Stunts Stark collection, worth over £2,000.
- An exclusive Temperley London gown, with a personal styling consultation with champagne and pampering for you and a friend.
Please note - prizes are subject to change and terms and conditions may apply. You will be made aware of any terms and conditions before your bid is accepted. Please note that increments will be at the discretion of the auctioneer. Should you be successful, you will be contacted by the charity within 24 hours of the event. Payment must then be made within five working days.
For tickets and travel to 2012 Formula One races, click here.
For Formula One and F1 team merchandise, click here.