Force India will continue to be powered by Mercedes-Benz in 2014 and beyond, it was announced on Thursday.
The long-term agreement will see Mercedes-Benz supply the Silverstone-based team with a complete power unit, transmission and all associated ancillary systems when Formula One racing adopts 1.6-litre V6 turbo engines in 2014...»
Williams have announced that Claire Williams, the daughter of team principal and founder Sir Frank Williams, will become their deputy team principal with immediate effect.
Claire Williams will play a pivotal role in the day to day running and long term development of the race team, according to a statement released by Williams...»
- FIA post-race press conference - Australia
- Race - selected team and driver quotes
- Race - Raikkonen and Lotus triumph in Australia
- Fuel system issue rules Hulkenberg out of Melbourne race
- FIA post-qualifying press conference - Australia
- Qualifying - selected team and driver quotes
- Qualifying - Vettel storms to Sunday pole in Australia