Formula One racing's governing body, the FIA, has requested information from Ferrari as well as Mercedes as it looks into the latter's alleged rule contravention in participating in a Pirelli tyre test using a 2013 car.
Both Ferrari and Red Bull lodged a protest against Mercedes at last weekend's Monaco Grand Prix...»
Formula One racing's official tyre suppliers Pirelli have responded to speculation about their recent tyre test with Mercedes, saying that tests carried out this year have not favoured any team.
Their response follows a protest in Monaco by Red Bull and Ferrari questioning the legality of running such a test with a 2013 car under the current Formula One regulations...»
- Stewards refer Mercedes tyre test protest to FIA
- Perez and Raikkonen blame each other for collision
- FIA post-race press conference - Monaco
- Grosjean handed Canada grid penalty for Ricciardo clash
- Race - selected team and driver quotes
- Race - brilliant Rosberg wins amid Monaco drama
- Protest over Mercedes' Pirelli tyre test - updated
- Chilton set for late gearbox penalty
- Toro Rosso to use Renault engines from 2014