Ferrari have said that they must close ranks and pull together if they are to maintain a championship challenge in the second half of the season.
The Scuderias leading driver, Fernando Alonso, has lost ground in the championship to Red Bulls reigning world champion, Sebastian Vettel, over the last few races, and the Spaniard has struggled at times to hide...»
Ferrari confirmed on Monday that former Lotus technical director James Allison is to join the team. Allison, whose Lotus departure was announced in May, will take on the role of chassis technical director from the start of September.
At the same time, Ferraris current technical director, Pat Fry, will assume the new position of director of engineering...»
- Rossi, Stevens to drive for Caterham at young driver test
- Ferrari to be driven by Rigon and Massa at Silverstone
- Ricciardo to test for Red Bull at Silverstone
- Pat Symonds joins Williams as chief technical officer
- Cecotto, Sainz and Kvyat among Toro Rosso test line-up
- Force India to evaluate Calado at Silverstone test
- Marussia to use Ferrari engines from 2014