Former French Grand Prix promoter Philippe Gurdjian has passed away at the age of 69. Born in the suburbs of Paris in 1945, Gurdjian also helped establish a number of new F1 events, including those in Malaysia and Abu Dhabi.
Gurdjian began his career in advertising and was a keen gentleman racer, competing several times in the famed Le Mans 24 Hours in the 1970s and 80s....»
Lewis Hamilton maintains that he and Mercedes team mate Nico Rosberg still have a strong foundation to work from after the latter accepted responsibility for their controversial coming-together at last weekends Belgian Grand Prix.
Rosberg has apologised for the error of judgement that wrecked Hamiltons Spa-Francorchamps race...»
- Mercedes: 'Unacceptable' clash must never be repeated
- Raikkonen: Incident-free race was all I needed
- FIA post-race press conference - Belgium
- Race - selected team and driver quotes
- Magnussen loses points after Alonso incident penalty
- Race - brilliant Ricciardo denies Rosberg at Spa-Francorchamps
- Mercedes confirm cause of Hamiltons Germany crash