Sergio Perez and his Mexican countryman Esteban Gutierrez both expressed their delight at the news that Formula One racing is set to return to Mexico City after an absence of more than two decades.
Formula One group CEO Bernie Ecclestone revealed on Wednesday that an agreement to hold a Grand Prix in Mexico in 2015 had been reached...»
Alexander Rossi has been appointed as Marussias official reserve driver for the remainder of the 2014 season.
The 22-year-old American, who left the same role at Caterham earlier this month, will join the Banbury-based squad from this weekends race in Hungary and will provide cover should either of the teams regular drivers be unable to compete...»
- Maldonado excluded from qualifying for fuel breach
- Caterham confirm Leal for Silverstone test
- FIA post-qualifying press conference - Britain
- Qualifying - selected team and driver quotes
- Qualifying - Rosberg snatches last-gasp pole at Silverstone
- FP3 - Vettel and Red Bull ahead as rain resets Silverstone order
- FIA Friday press conference - Great Britain
- Pirelli to trial 18-inch tyres at upcoming Silverstone test
- Friday practice - selected team and driver quotes
- FP2 - Hamilton fastest at Silverstone despite early stoppage
- Mansell expects title fight to go down to the wire
- FP1 - Rosberg top, double woe for Williams in Britain