Luca Marmorini is to leave his role as the director of Ferrari's engine and electronics department as the Italian team restructure their power unit department.
The move, which was announced on Thursday, sees Mattia Binotto assume the role of chief operating officer, whilst Lorenzo Sassi retains his position as chief designer of the power unit...»
Lewis Hamilton said he was "very shocked" that Mercedes asked him to move aside and let team mate and title rival Nico Rosberg through at the Hungaroring.
The Briton had moved ahead of Rosberg, who started from pole, after the second round of pit stops, but the two drivers were on differing strategies...»
- Maldonado excluded from qualifying for fuel breach
- Caterham confirm Leal for Silverstone test
- FIA post-qualifying press conference - Britain
- Qualifying - selected team and driver quotes
- Qualifying - Rosberg snatches last-gasp pole at Silverstone
- FP3 - Vettel and Red Bull ahead as rain resets Silverstone order
- FIA Friday press conference - Great Britain
- Pirelli to trial 18-inch tyres at upcoming Silverstone test
- Friday practice - selected team and driver quotes
- FP2 - Hamilton fastest at Silverstone despite early stoppage
- Mansell expects title fight to go down to the wire
- FP1 - Rosberg top, double woe for Williams in Britain