By downloading and using this application, you agree to the terms and conditions for this application below (the "Terms and Conditions"). The Paddock Club App is operated by Formula One Hospitality and Event Services Limited (“FOHES”).
In order to use this application, including any third party software made available to you in conjunction with this application and/or the related service (collectively referred to below as the “Paddock Club App”) you must agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you cannot or do not wish to abide by these Terms and Conditions, please press “No” when asked whether you agree to these Terms and Conditions, and do not proceed with use of this product.
These Terms and Conditions will be available at all times on http://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/subscribe/paddock-club-app-terms-and-conditions.html They will be subject to change at any time and FOHES may change these terms by updating these Terms and Conditions online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of any such changes. By using the Paddock Club App after any such changes you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the terms and conditions as in force from time to time.
You may incur data charges from your carrier or other provider for downloading and/or using the Paddock Club App. You acknowledge that your use of the Paddock Club App and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions creates a binding agreement between you and FOHES, which shall be effective from the downloading of the Paddock Club App.
Except as otherwise indicated, all materials on the Paddock Club App, including, but not limited to copyright, trade marks, still and moving images, audio visual content, timing data, other race data, illustrations, text and written and other materials contained in the Paddock Club App are protected by Intellectual Property Rights, sui generis or similar rights owned by FOHES and its affiliates, or used with permission of their owners. All rights are reserved.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law and related laws, and any and all together proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions, and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide. You agree to not remove, obscure or alter any copyright notice, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Paddock Club App.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1®, FORMULA 1®, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPTM, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All results, timing data and certain other content are copyright Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved.
Unless you obtain FOHES’s prior written consent, you agree not to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Paddock Club App or any content featured thereon. The material and content provided on the Paddock Club App is for your personal, non-commercial use only, save where expressly provided, and you agree not for yourself or through or by way of assistance from any third party to distribute copy extract or commercially exploit such material or content.
Furthermore, you may not use the Paddock Club App in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair FOHES’s services (including by using the Paddock Club App in an automated manner), nor may you use the Paddock Club App in any manner that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of FOHES’s services.
LEGAL INFORMATION – WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
THE PADDOCK CLUB APP (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION INCLUDED ON IT IN ANY FORM) IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOFT PAUER FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PADDOCK CLUB APP AND SUCH THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR DOWNLOAD AND/OR USE OF THE PADDOCK CLUB APP IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE AND/OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THE PADDOCK CLUB APP. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IF ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHOULD BE DETERMINED TO BE ILLEGAL INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE BY REASON OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE INTENDED TO BE EFFECTIVE THEN TO THE EXTENT AND WITHIN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH THAT TERM IS ILLEGAL INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, IT SHALL BE SEVERED AND DELETED FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE REMAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT AND CONTINUE TO BE BINDING AND UNENFORCEABLE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF DATA, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER IN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE VIEWING, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PADDOCK CLUB APP OR ITS CONTENT HOWSOEVER CAUSED.
NEITHER WE NOR ANY THIRD PARTIES WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF OR THE MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE PADDOCK CLUB APP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS APP OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF MALICIOUS PROGRAMS (SUCH AS VIRUSES, WORMS OR TROJAN HORSES) OR BUGS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY THIRD PARTIES MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS.
Contact & Company details
Formula One Hospitality and Event Services Limited, 6 Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, London. SW7 1QJ, England or by email to email@example.com.
For the purpose of Data Protection legislation, the data controller is Formula One Hospitality and Event Services Limited of 6 Princes Gate, London SW7 1QJ. Formula One Hospitality and Event Services Limited is registered in England and Wales with registered number 08445563.
What information do we collect?
You may access and browse the App without disclosing any personal data. In order to provide you with a range of services, however, we may collect personal information from the App, from information submitted to us and from other communications.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms within the App or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our App, access any service, or enter any information through the App. The information you give us may include your name, company details, e-mail address and job title.
· Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our App we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, screen resolution details, browser type and version, time zone setting, mobile and network information, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our App (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How do we use your information?
We operate a mailing list to send you Formula One Paddock ClubTM-related news and promotional materials. If you wish to unsubscribe from the list, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Except as specified below, we will not share, license or sell these e-mail addresses without your express consent.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
• to any Formula One group companies or to anyone who may take over the running of the Paddock Club or the App and to our technical service providers if necessary;
• to any law enforcement agency requesting it once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request;
• where you have consented for us to do so;
• or in order to enforce or apply our terms or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests; and
• to operate our systems properly or to protect our users and ourselves.
Our subcontractors and the employees of Formula One group companies will have access to your information for the purpose of operating and delivering the App.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you as follows:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· to provide you with information about goods or services that you have chosen to receive;
· to notify you about changes to our service; and
· to ensure that content from the App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or to personalise your experience of the App.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our App to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep the App safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and/or
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the App about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We have strict security protocols in place to protect our customer data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We only allow access to our customer databases when necessary, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of such details. We may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
Where we store your personal data
We may use service providers to help us run the App (or services available on the App). If we or our service providers transfer any information out of the European Economic Area (EEA), it will only be done with the relevant protection (under EU law) being in place.
Access to information
Applicable legislation may give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 sterling to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We hope that you will enjoy using the Paddock Club App and the services we offer. However, you may request that your personal information is not used in the ways outlined above. This is called unsubscribing, and may be achieved by any of the following methods:
Sign in and visit the Edit details page, untick the relevant check box(es) and save your details.
Email us at email@example.com
Correcting and Updating Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you believe that the personal data we hold about you is incorrect, you may ask us to correct or update the personal information held by us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org