Home - The Official Formula 1 Website Skip to content

Sunday weather update - dry race expected 24 Apr 2005

(L to R): Tiago Monteiro (POR) Jordan EJ15; Robert Doornbos (NDL) Jordan Third Driver; Narain Karthekeyan (IND) Jordan EJ15.
Formula One World Championship, Rd4, San Marino Grand Prix, Qualifying Day, Imola, Italy, 23 April 2005 Jenson Button (GBR) BAR Honda 007.
Formula One World Championship, Rd4, San Marino Grand Prix, Qualifying Day, Imola, Italy, 23 April 2005 (L to R): Dietrich Mateschitz (AUT) CEO and Founder of Red Bull with Vitantonio Liuzzi (ITA) Red Bull Racing.
Formula One World Championship, Rd4, San Marino Grand Prix, Qualifying Day, Imola, Italy, 23 April 2005 Minardi F1 Team.
Formula One World Championship, Rd4, San Marino Grand Prix, Qualifying Day, Imola, Italy, 23 April 2005

The latest weather forecast suggests that the 2005 San Marino Grand Prix will be run on a dry track, albeit in overcast conditions.

The expected ambient temperature high is now 14 degrees Celsius - better than yesterday - which translates into a track temperature around 29 degrees.

There is a 20 percent chance of rain, but this will increase to 80 percent by this evening, when this fourth round of the 2005 FIA Formula One Championship will have passed into the record books.