BMW Sauber test driver Christian Klien's motorsport career will reach an important milestone this Sunday when he takes part in the official test for the 76th Le Mans 24 Hours sportscar race on the world famous French circuit.
It will be the 25-year-old Austrian's first taste of the 13.629-kilometre (8.468-mile) track in the factory Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP, which he will share with...»
- FIA post-race press conference - Monaco
- Vettel scores big on new Toro Rosso's debut
- Sutil rues what might have been after Raikkonen shunt
- Monaco Grand Prix - selected driver quotes
- Hamilton triumphs in wet-dry Monaco thriller
- Coulthard gets gearbox penalty - revised provisional grid
- Schumacher to head FIA's Motor Sport Safety Development Fund
- Sunday weather update - will it rain for the race?