Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has paid tribute to the hard work of the Italian team during an event at their Maranello factory celebrating their victory in Singapore at the weekend. Fernando Alonso's Marina Bay triumph was the squad's second successive win, and pulled Ferrari back into contention for the constructors' title after a mid-season lull.
These wins are down...»
Seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher, reigning constructor's champions Brawn GP, technical whizz Ross Brawn and the might of German car giant Mercedes-Benz. The ingredients for a stunning 2010 season were all present and correct when Mercedes GP launched in Stuttgart back in January.
Nine months later, however, and Schumacher's comeback is in tatters. He is currently tenth in...»
- FIA Friday press conference - Singapore
- FIA Institute launches Global Driver Academy
- Friday practice - selected team and driver quotes
- Practice Two - Vettel streets ahead in Singapore
- Practice One - Webber edges out Schumacher
- Unwell Yamamoto replaced by Klien in Singapore
- Lotus set to become Team Lotus in 2011