F1 Play user defies enormous odds to claim dream VIP experience
A Californian F1 fan has become just the fourth person in F1 Play history to have all of his pre-race predictions come true – bagging himself a VIP F1 experience in 2024 for his efforts.
Our F1 Play game allows players to predict various outcomes for an upcoming Grand Prix, including the podium finishers, the driver who will net the fastest lap and the winning margin in seconds.
For the Canadian Grand Prix, F1 Play user Mark H defied enormous odds to predict every single one of the eight elements correctly, meaning he wins a VIP Paddock Club experience to a Formula 1 Grand Prix in 2024.
Excruciatingly for Mark, one of his predictions – Sergio Perez claiming fastest lap – took until the very last lap of the race to come to pass, with Mark telling F1.com after he'd found out about his incredible win: “This is crazy – amazing news! F1 Play makes every race even more exciting. I've never been more happy to see a last lap pit stop for softs!”
Check out the questions Mark answered correctly to win his prize:
- Predict your podium: 1. Verstappen; 2. Alonso; 3. Hamilton
- Which driver will set the fastest lap? Perez
- Who will finish the race in the highest position? (From a choice of six drivers) Albon
- Who will finish the race in the highest position? (From a choice of seven drivers) Ocon
- Which driver will be the first to retire? Sargeant
- How many classified finishers will there be? 18
- Will there be a full on-track safety car period? Yes
- What will be the winning margin in seconds? 9.570s
Want to be in with a chance of winning your own VIP trip for two to a Formula 1 Grand Prix, complete with travel to the race, accommodation, transport to and from the circuit, prime viewing options, paddock tours and pit lane access, as well as top-class hospitality and champagne bars?
Simply head to F1 Play and get your predictions in for the upcoming Grand Prix.