Lotus's Heikki Kovalainen is resting in bed on doctors' advice after suffering a heavy concussion during his crash in Sunday's Race of Champions (ROC) event in Germany. He will undergo further tests in the next few days.
During his first heat of the individual ROC competition, in which he narrowly lost out to world rally champion Sebastien Loeb, Kovalainen clipped the barriers in his...»
Force India's reserve driver Paul di Resta became 2010 DTM champion on Sunday after finishing second in the season finale of the prestigious German touring car series. The Scot now hopes his success will boost his chances of an F1 race seat next year.
Di Resta went into the Shanghai event trailing series leader Bruno Spengler by three points. But while Spengler endured a nightmare...»
- FIA Thursday press conference - Abu Dhabi
- Ferrari confirm Bianchi as official 2011 tester
- Pirelli get wet at Paul Ricard
- Black and gold livery for Lotus in 2011
- Ricciardo to star for Red Bull at young driver test
- Marussia Motors acquires 'significant' stake in Virgin team
- Abu Dhabi preview quotes - Virgin, Force India, HRT, Lotus & more