Aston Martin become first team to announce launch date for all-new 2022 car
Get your diaries ready: Aston Martin are the first team to have announced the launch date for their 2022 Formula 1 car, the AMR22.
The team, which finished seventh in 2021, are being led into a new era by owner Lawrence Stroll. The Canadian businessman has grand plans for his outfit and aims to take F1 by storm in the future.
Aston Martin's 2022 Formula 1 car will be launched on February 10, with the event to be streamed online from Aston Martin's Gaydon headquarters.
Four-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel will partner Lance Stroll for a second season running, while there has been a change at the top – Otmar Szafnauer having left his Team Principal role.
Stay tuned to F1.com for more F1 launch news and head here to view the 23-race calendar for 2022.
This tweet has been removed from Twitter
Everything you need for the 2022 Formula 1 season
- DIARY DATES: The 2022 F1 calendar and F1 car launch schedule
- WATCH: Everything you need to know about the new 2022 F1 car
- 2022 F1 GRID – All the drivers and teams racing this season
- 10 things every Formula 1 fan should be excited for in 2022
- 5 bold predictions for the 2022 season – but how many will come true?