AS IT HAPPENED: Watch as Ferrari launch their 2022 F1-75 challenger
Watch as Ferrari take the covers of their 2022 Formula 1 car, the F1-75.
Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz hope to bring the Scuderia back to winning ways in the latest Ferrari F1 car, developed under the brand-new technical regulations for 2022.
Formula 1’s most storied team enjoyed a competitive 2021 season in which they beat McLaren to third in the constructors' championship, and we've already heard the roar of their 2022 power unit.
READ MORE: Sainz and Leclerc excited by ‘radical, extreme’ Ferrari F1-75
Now it's time to see the full car: F1-75 was the sixth 2022 machine to be launched ahead of the start of this record-breaking 23-race season, with the likes of McLaren, Aston Martin and AlphaTauri having previously shown their contenders off to the world in February.
You can watch the digital event in the player above. F1.com will present in-depth analysis of Ferrari's unveiling in the build-up to pre-season running at Barcelona on February 23-25.
More on the 2022 Formula 1 car launches
- Massive variation and ingenious solutions – What we learned from the first week of 2022 launches
- ANALYSIS: Williams forge their own path with FW44 design
- ANALYSIS: The intriguing design features on Aston Martin’s new AMR22
- Can Williams make another step forward in 2022?
- ANALYSIS: The fascinating design features – and Red Bull cues – on AlphaTauri’s AT03