Haas announce reveal date for 2022 livery
Haas will reveal the livery for their 2022 car on February 4, as Mick Schumacher and Nikita Mazepin prepare to begin their second seasons with the squad.
The North Carolina-headquartered team will give fans a first look of their 2022 colours ahead of the first part of pre-season testing, which begins with a low-key three-day session at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya on February 23.
Two big questions for Haas in 2022: Can Schumacher and Mazepin take the team back to the midfield?
Haas’ new car, the VF-22, will be the first from the team to feature the input of their highly rated Technical Director Simone Resta, who joined from Ferrari in time to help develop the 2022 car – as F1 begins a ground-breaking new era of regulations.
And having endured a point-less season to finish last overall in 2021, Haas will hope to work their way back at least as far as the midfield in 2022, as they continue with Ferrari power – with Haas having acquired additional Ferrari personnel at the start of 2021, as the Scuderia sought ways to slim down its staff to meet cost cap restrictions.
This tweet has been removed from Twitter
Everything you need for the 2022 Formula 1 season
- DIARY DATES: The 2022 F1 calendar and F1 car launch schedule
- WATCH: Everything you need to know about the new 2022 F1 car
- 2022 F1 GRID – All the drivers and teams racing this season
- 10 things every Formula 1 fan should be excited for in 2022
- 5 bold predictions for the 2022 season – but how many will come true?