Watch as Mercedes launch George Russell and Lewis Hamilton's 2022 car, the W13.
The eight-time constructors' champions unveiled their latest title-contending car, with seven-time drivers' champion Hamilton and ex-Williams racer Russell to take the wheel.
The Silver Arrows are then set to shake down their car at home circuit Silverstone.
Tune into the launch using the player and then stay in touch with F1.com throughout the day as we bring you in-depth analysis and reaction.
More on the 2022 Formula 1 car launches
- 'Brave' Ferrari are riding high on confidence as they hunt for championships
- Massive variation and ingenious solutions – What we learned from the first week of 2022 launches
- ANALYSIS: Williams forge their own path with FW44 design
- ANALYSIS: The intriguing design features on Aston Martin’s new AMR22
- Can Williams make another step forward in 2022?
- ANALYSIS: The fascinating design features – and Red Bull cues – on AlphaTauri’s AT03