Netflix announce release date for Season 4 of Formula 1: Drive To Survive
Excitement is at fever pitch for another season of incredible Formula 1 action, and what better way to prepare than to relive the blockbuster 2021 campaign? Netflix have dropped the March release date for Season 4 of Formula 1: Drive To Survive.
The long-awaited fourth season, out on March 11, builds on the success of the first three seasons as cameras once again go behind the scenes to capture the dramatic 2021 championship with a typically unprecedented level of production.
Last year of course included one of the all-time-great title fights between Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton, a 22-race battle that went right down to the wire.
READ MORE: Senna, Stirling, Schumacher and more – 11 great F1 documentaries and films to watch
There was intense action throughout, with McLaren taking the only one-two finish of the season at Monza, Hamilton storming through the grid in the Sao Paulo Sprint and Grand Prix, Esteban Ocon winning out in Hungary, Sergio Perez winning out in a dramatic Azerbaijan GP and of course, Verstappen taking his maiden F1 title.
Formula 1: Drive To Survive Season 4 lands before the lights go out for the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix on March 20.
More on the 2022 Formula 1 car launches
- Massive variation and ingenious solutions – What we learned from the first week of 2022 launches
- ANALYSIS: Williams forge their own path with FW44 design
- ANALYSIS: The intriguing design features on Aston Martin’s new AMR22
- Can Williams make another step forward in 2022?
- ANALYSIS: The fascinating design features – and Red Bull cues – on AlphaTauri’s AT03