Listen to Martin Brundle discuss the best cars he's driven from every decade of F1
F1 has turned 70, and to celebrate this historic milestone we invited Martin Brundle back onto our podcast, Beyond The Grid, to discuss the best F1 cars he’s ever driven...
The Englishman, a nine-time F1 podium finisher, is one of the only people on the planet to have driven race winning cars from every decade of the sport – so he’s perfectly placed to describe how the challenge of driving flat out has evolved over time.
You can listen to the full show using the player below or via Apple Podcasts, Spotify or your favourite podcast app.
And to help you follow along at home, we've put together a gallery of all the cars Martin talks about, underneath the player.
More on F1's 70th anniversary
- 10 fascinating facts about the very first F1 Grand Prix
- PODCAST: Listen to Martin Brundle discuss the best cars he's driven from every decade of F1
- WATCH: 'Thank you' – legends past and present salute fans on F1's 70th birthday
- Under the bodywork of the Alfa Romeo ‘Alfetta’ – 70 years after it won the first ever F1 race
- Why is it called Formula 1 – and 12 other questions about the championship’s origins
- 1950 vs 2020: Cars, drivers, safety and pitstops – how F1 has changed in 70 years