WATCH: Four Schumacher title-winning cars celebrated in new F1 2020 game trailer
A new F1 2020 trailer has dropped ahead of the game's July 10 release date – and this one shows off an amazing array of cars driven to glory by Michael Schumacher, all of which are included in the Schumacher Deluxe Edition of the game for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Featured in the special edition of the game are the 1991 Jordan 191 that launched Schumacher's F1 career, the 1994 Benetton B194 and its 1995 successor that brought him his first two championships.
READ MORE: Michael Schumacher named Most Influential Person in F1 History after fan vote
Ferrari are represented too, with the F1-2000 – the car with which Schumacher secured the Scuderia's first drivers' championship since 1979 – also in the game.
As a bonus, players who purchase this edition or the F1 2020 Seventy edition will receive the Ferrari F2004 in which Schumacher won his record seventh championship.
"As part of the 70th anniversary of F1, it's fitting to celebrate the most successful world champion of all time," said Lee Mather, F1 franchise game director at Codemasters.
"We are equally excited to finally bring the Jordan 191 and Benetton B194 to the F1 series as both have been long-requested by our community, alongside two more of his iconic cars."
The game will be available to buy on July 10.
More on Codemasters' F1 2020
- REVEALED: Driver ratings in Codemasters' new F1 2020 game
- WATCH: New trailer shows off split screen mode in Codemasters’ new F1 2020 game
- WATCH: Four Schumacher title-winning cars celebrated in new F1 2020 game trailer
- WATCH: First look at gameplay footage of Zandvoort on the F1 2020 game
- WATCH: First gameplay trailer for Codemasters' F1 2020 revealed
- Be the grid’s 11th team with the new F1® 2020 videogame
- WATCH: First Hanoi Street Circuit gameplay shown off in new Codemasters F1 2020 video