George Russell and Toto Wolff join Will Buxton and Lawrence Barretto to preview the F1 2020 season
We've had a very long wait for the 2020 season to get going, after that aborted start in Australia back in March, but finally, Formula 1 will be back this time next week when the lights go out for the Austrian Grand Prix.
It's been seven long months since we saw any F1 racing action, and four months since winter testing at Barcelona back in February. So what's changed since then? Who can we expect to be quick straight out of the box at the Red Bull Ring next week? And will the revised calendar have changed anything in the fight for the championship?
To discuss all this and more F1.com's Senior Writer Lawrence Barretto joined F1's Digital Presenter Will Buxton to give you the lowdown on the new season. Mercedes boss Toto Wolff and Williams driver George Russell also guest on the show to give their perspectives ahead of the first race in Austria.
Click the video above to get all the latest before the lights go out to start F1 2020...
Read more on the new season
- Can any of last season’s midfield teams make F1’s ‘big three’ the ‘big four’ in 2020?
- 8 F1 records in danger of being broken in 2020
- Every Formula 1 team’s biggest challenge in 2020
- How much will the cars have changed since testing when they arrive in Austria?
- 5 headline-grabbing rivalries set to dominate the 2020 season
- F1 2020: Our writers' predictions and hot takes ahead of the new season
- Vettel’s future, Hamilton’s record chances and more: 10 key questions for the 2020 season