THIS WEEK IN F1: 10 quiz questions to test your F1 knowledge after Ferrari and Mercedes reveal their new cars
The last seven days have seen AlphaTauri, Aston Martin, McLaren, Ferrari and Mercedes launch their F1 cars – but how much can you recall from the last whirlwind week?
AlphaTauri chose New York City as the venue for their launch before Aston Martin and McLaren unveiled their cars at their respective home bases on Monday.
Ferrari then held a thoroughly exciting event to launch their SF-23 at Maranello on Valentine's Day, before Mercedes showed off the W14 on Wednesday.
Launch season is nearly over and testing is just around the corner – but how much can you remember from the last week? We've put together 10 questions to test your knowledge...
More on the 2023 F1 car launches
- Why have Ford decided to come back to F1 now – and what does it mean for Red Bull?
- Are the ingredients in place for Ferrari to finally bring title glory back to Maranello?
- A new team boss and a new driver – but can McLaren reclaim top spot in the midfield in 2023?
- Can Alfa Romeo go out on a high in their last year in F1 with Sauber?
- What Aston Martin's AMR23 launch tells us about their long-term plan
- After bouncing back into the points last year, can Haas claw their way up the midfield in 2023?
- After their 2022 tumble, can a refreshed AlphaTauri charge back up the F1 grid this season?
- It’s all change at Williams in 2023 – but can they change their fortunes on track?