Odds and betting lines for the Emilia Romagna GP – Will the two day weekend produce shocks at Imola?
A familiar venue returns to the Formula 1 calendar with the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix, as Imola hosts its first Grand Prix since 2006 this weekend. And if you fancy a flutter before lights out, here are the odds for pole, victory, fastest lap and more this weekend, as provided by 188BET.COM.
188BET's odds are presented in decimal form: for every $1 wagered you would win the figure represented by the odds; so if Lewis Hamilton is favourite at 1.50, you would win $1.50 for every dollar bet.
What are the odds for the win?
Having just clinched a record 92nd win in Portugal, six-time champion Lewis Hamilton is, unsurprisingly, the favourite here. However, his Mercedes team mate Valtteri Bottas has been nipping at his heels lately. The Finn's odds to win are a longer 4.50, while Red Bull's Max Verstappen is third-favourite at 5.00.
- Lewis Hamilton 1.40
- Valtteri Bottas 4.50
- Max Verstappen 5.00
- Daniel Ricciardo, Sergio Perez, Charles Leclerc 67.0
- Alex Albon, Carlos Sainz, Lance Stroll, Lando Norris, Pierre Gasly 101
- Esteban Ocon, Sebastian Vettel, 251
- Antonio Giovinazzi, Daniil Kvyat, Kimi Raikkonen, Romain Grosjean, Kevin Magnussen, George Russell, Nicholas Latifi 901
What are the odds for fastest in qualifying?
Pole position last time out came right down to the wire but it was Hamilton who clinched P1 on the grid in the end. However, Valtteri Bottas isn't far behind, on 3.50 to take pole this time around, while Max Verstappen is a tad less likely, according to the odds, at 7.00.
However, the Red Bull RB16 looks like it's converging on the Mercedes W11 – so Verstappen could be good value here. Furthermore, a single practice session on Saturday means teams will be lacking track time and data as they try to nail down a good set-up ahead of qualifying.
- Lewis Hamilton 1.45
- Valtteri Bottas 3.50
- Max Verstappen 7.00
- Charles Leclerc, Sergio Perez, Daniel Ricciardo 51.0
- Alex Albon, Carlos Sainz, Charles Leclerc, Lando Norris, Lance Stroll 81.0
- Pierre Gasly 126
- Esteban Ocon, Sebastian Vettel 251
- Daniil Kvyat 501
- Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi, Romain Grosjean, Kevin Magnussen, George Russell, Nicholas Latifi 901
What are the odds for a podium finish?
We've had some shock podium finishers in 2020 including Daniel Ricciardo, Carlos Sainz and Lando Norris. So will we get another at Imola?
Sergio Perez is still searching for a trip to the rostrum in his final season with Racing Point, and is just 4.50 to do so here at Imola. Charles Leclerc is not far behind either at 5.00!
- Lewis Hamilton 1.10
- Valtteri Bottas 1.20
- Max Verstappen 1.26
- Sergio Perez 4.50
- Charles Leclerc 5.00
- Daniel Ricciardo 5.50
- Carlos Sainz 13.0
- Alex Albon, Lando Norris, Lance Stroll 15.0
- Pierre Gasly 21.0
- Esteban Ocon 23.0
- Sebastian Vettel 34.0
- Daniil Kvyat 101
- George Russell, Kevin Magnussen, Kimi Raikkonen, Romain Grosjean, Antonio Giovinazzi, Nicholas Latifi 901
What are the odds for fastest lap?
While Lewis Hamilton nailed fastest lap last time out, five other drivers have taken fastest lap honours this season, so there's plenty of competition in this category.
It all depends on the track conditions, and who's brave enough to take a late stop, fit new tyres, and go for a flying lap on low fuel near the end of the race. As Imola is a new circuit for many, and there's just one practice session, the jury is definitely out on who will take this one.
- Lewis Hamilton 2.15
- Valtteri Bottas 3.00
- Max Verstappen 3.75
- Alex Albon, Daniel Ricciardo 21.0
- Sergio Perez 34.0
- Lando Norris 41.0
- Charles Leclerc, Carlos Sainz 67.0
- Lance Stroll, Esteban Ocon, Pierre Gasly 151
- Daniil Kvyat, Sebastian Vettel 201
- Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi, Romain Grosjean, Kevin Magnussen, George Russell, Nicholas Latifi 251
What are the odds for which team will take the most points?
Mercedes could take a seventh consecutive constructors' championship this weekend, and the Silver Arrows have led the way throughout the season. That's why they're the firm favourites with such short odds. But, a new track, a two-day weekend and a delve into the unknown could shake things up...
- Mercedes 1.12
- Red Bull 5.50
- Racing Point 41.0
- Ferrari, Renault, McLaren 67.0
- AlphaTauri 151
- Alfa Romeo, Haas, Williams 901
Odds supplied by 188BET are in $USD and correct as of 1345 GMT, October 28 2020