Odds and betting lines for the Turkish GP – What chance of another Ricciardo podium this weekend?
With four rounds to go in 2020, Formula 1 pitches up at the Istanbul Park circuit for the 2020 Turkish Grand Prix. So, ahead of the sport’s return to Turkey for the first time since 2011, here’s how the odds are playing out for this weekend’s running.
188BET's odds are presented in decimal form: for every $1 wagered you would win the figure represented by the odds; so if Lewis Hamilton is favourite at 1.50, you would win $1.50 for every dollar bet.
What are the odds for the win?
Unsurprisingly, given that he’s won the last three Grands Prix in a row, Lewis Hamilton heads the betting here, ahead of a weekend where a fourth consecutive victory would see the Mercedes driver claim his seventh title – regardless of where closest rival Valtteri Bottas finished.
- Lewis Hamilton 1.40
- Valtteri Bottas 4.50
- Max Verstappen 6.00
- Daniel Ricciardo, Sergio Perez 67.0
- Charles Leclerc 81.0
- Alex Albon, Pierre Gasly 101
- Carlos Sainz, Lance Stroll, Lando Norris 151
- Daniil Kvyat, Esteban Ocon 251
- Sebastian Vettel 301
- Antonio Giovinazzi, Kimi Raikkonen, Romain Grosjean, Kevin Magnussen, George Russell, Nicholas Latifi 901
What are the odds for fastest in qualifying?
Hamilton may be clear favourite for victory, but the odds are much tighter for pole position. That's understandable, with Hamilton and Bottas having shared two poles each across the past four races – while the Mercedes drivers have taken all 13 pole positions this season, Hamilton claiming nine to Bottas' four.
Red Bull's Max Verstappen, at 7.00, is the next closest bet, having started in the top three 10 times this season.
- Lewis Hamilton 1.62
- Valtteri Bottas 2.85
- Max Verstappen 7.00
- Alex Albon, Charles Leclerc, Sergio Perez, Daniel Ricciardo 51.0
- Pierre Gasly 67.0
- Lando Norris, Lance Stroll 101
- Carlos Sainz, Esteban Ocon 126
- Daniil Kvyat 251
- Sebastian Vettel 301
- Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi, Romain Grosjean, Kevin Magnussen, George Russell, Nicholas Latifi 901
What are the odds for a podium finish?
Seven times in 13 races this season, Lewis Hamilton, Valtteri Bottas and Max Verstappen have shared a podium together – hence why there’s a gnat’s whisker between them in the betting for this weekend.
Daniel Ricciardo’s odds have shortened substantially since the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix, however, thanks to the Australian netting his second podium in three races there. Can he repeat the trick this weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton 1.14
- Valtteri Bottas 1.25
- Max Verstappen 1.30
- Daniel Ricciardo 3.75
- Charles Leclerc, Sergio Perez 4.50
- Alex Albon 10.0
- Pierre Gasly 17.0
- Carlos Sainz, Lando Norris, Lance Stroll 21.0
- Esteban Ocon 26.0
- Daniil Kvyat 34.0
- Sebastian Vettel 51.0
- George Russell, Kevin Magnussen, Kimi Raikkonen, Romain Grosjean, Antonio Giovinazzi, Nicholas Latifi 901
What are the odds for fastest lap?
Hamilton's sixth fastest lap of the year at Imola last time out saw him stretch his lead at the head of that leaderboard for 2020.
It’s a tally no other driver is close to, with Max Verstappen and Valtteri Bottas tied on two each, while the McLaren pair of Carlos Sainz and Lando Norris, and Renault’s Daniel Ricciardo, have one apiece.
- Lewis Hamilton 2.10
- Valtteri Bottas 3.00
- Max Verstappen 3.85
- Alex Albon, Daniel Ricciardo 19.0
- Sergio Perez 41.0
- Charles Leclerc, Lando Norris 51.0
- Carlos Sainz 101
- Pierre Gasly 151
- Esteban Ocon, Lance Stroll 201
- Daniil Kvyat, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi, Romain Grosjean, Kevin Magnussen, George Russell, Nicholas Latifi 251
What are the odds for which team will take the most points?
You’ve got to go back to the Italian Grand Prix for the last time a team managed to outscore Mercedes (it was two teams actually – McLaren and AlphaTauri) – meaning the freshly-crowned Silver Arrows look well-placed to extend their points lead even further this weekend.
- Mercedes 1.10
- Red Bull 6.00
- AlphaTauri, Racing Point, Ferrari, Renault 67.0
- McLaren 81.0
- Alfa Romeo, Haas, Williams 901
Odds supplied by 188BET are in $USD and correct as of 1215 GMT, November 11 2020