F1 CIRCUITS QUIZ: Can you sort these Formula 1 tracks by length?
This should make the coronavirus lockdown pass just that little bit quicker. To test your knowledge of Grand Prix venues, take our latest quiz! Here's the long and short of it: can you arrange all 22 F1 circuits that were set to appear on the 2020 Formula 1 calendar by length? Play now and share it with your friends and family to compare scores!
Sounds straightforward, right? Well, we've also included new-for-2020 circuits Zandvoort and Hanoi, both of which will also feature in Codemasters' F1 2020 game, and you only get three chances to get the order correct. Good luck, and be sure to try more of our quizzes below...
More F1 quizzes
- Can you name all 33 F1 world champions in 3m33s?
- 'To whom it may concern...' – How well do you know your iconic team radio messages?
- Can you name the F1 car from one close-up image?
- Who's missing from these classic F1 scenes?
- Can you name the driver from his F1 team mates?
- Name the Grand Prix from the podium line-up
- How well do know your Formula 1 helmet designs?