Odds and betting lines for the Bahrain GP – Why Sebastian Vettel looks a safer bet after his Istanbul podium
With the Bahrain Grand Prix heralding the beginning of the final triple header of 2020 before the season draws to a close, here are the odds for victory, pole position, podium takers and leading constructor for this weekend’s race at the Bahrain International Circuit.
188BET's odds are presented in decimal form: for every $1 wagered you would win the figure represented by the odds; so if Lewis Hamilton is favourite at 1.50, you would win $1.50 for every dollar bet.
What are the odds for the win?
With Lewis Hamilton on a four-race streak of victories currently, it’s no surprise to see him leading the betting here once again, while the Briton is a three-time winner in Bahrain.
Sebastian Vettel, meanwhile, is the most successful ever driver in Bahrain with four victories – and the German’s odds have shortened from 301 ahead of Istanbul to 67.0 for this weekend, helped in large part by his third place last time out in Turkey.
- Lewis Hamilton 1.35
- Valtteri Bottas 4.50
- Max Verstappen 6.00
- Charles Leclerc, Daniel Ricciardo, Sergio Perez, Sebastian Vettel 67.0
- Alex Albon, Carlos Sainz, Lance Stroll, Lando Norris 101
- Pierre Gasly 151
- Esteban Ocon 201
- Daniil Kvyat 501
- Antonio Giovinazzi, Kimi Raikkonen, Romain Grosjean, Kevin Magnussen, George Russell, Nicholas Latifi 901
What are the odds for fastest in qualifying?
He may have earned his first career pole position at the Turkish Grand Prix two weeks ago, but Lance Stroll’s odds for a repeat this weekend are decidedly on the long side at 151, while Hamilton, despite not having taken pole position in the past two races, is the solid favourite.
Bear in mind, though, that it’s Valtteri Bottas who was the most recent Mercedes driver to take pole here back in 2017, with Hamilton not having claimed one in Bahrain since 2016.
- Lewis Hamilton 1.60
- Valtteri Bottas 3.25
- Max Verstappen 5.50
- Alex Albon, Charles Leclerc, Sergio Perez, Daniel Ricciardo 51.0
- Pierre Gasly 67.0
- Carlos Sainz 101
- Carlos Sainz, Esteban Ocon, Lance Stroll 151
- Sebastian Vettel 251
- Daniil Kvyat 601
- Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi, Romain Grosjean, Kevin Magnussen, George Russell, Nicholas Latifi 901
What are the odds for a podium finish?
Daniel Ricciardo leads the pack of drivers nipping at the heels of the holy trinity of Hamilton, Bottas and Verstappen to take podium honours this weekend, the Australian’s odds marginally shorter than those of Charles Leclerc and (podiumist last time out) Sergio Perez.
- Lewis Hamilton 1.12
- Valtteri Bottas 1.20
- Max Verstappen 1.25
- Daniel Ricciardo 3.75
- Charles Leclerc, Sergio Perez 5.00
- Alex Albon 11.0
- Lance Stroll 21.0
- Pierre Gasly, Carlos Sainz, Sebastian Vettel, Lando Norris 26.0
- Esteban Ocon 34.0
- Daniil Kvyat 51.0
- George Russell, Kevin Magnussen, Kimi Raikkonen, Romain Grosjean, Antonio Giovinazzi, Nicholas Latifi 901
What are the odds for fastest lap?
Lando Norris earned his second fastest lap of the season two weeks ago in Istanbul, snatching it from Valtteri Bottas on the very last lap. Nonetheless, it’s Hamilton once again heading the betting here, the Mercedes driver having claimed a field-leading six so far this year.
- Lewis Hamilton 2.10
- Valtteri Bottas 3.25
- Max Verstappen 3.50
- Alex Albon 13.0
- Daniel Ricciardo, Sergio Perez 34.0
- Charles Leclerc 41.0
- Lando Norris 67.0
- Carlos Sainz, Lance Stroll 126
- Esteban Ocon 151
- Pierre Gasly, Sebastian Vettel 201
- Daniil Kvyat, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi, Romain Grosjean, Kevin Magnussen, George Russell, Nicholas Latifi 251
What are the odds for which team will take the most points?
For the very first time this year, it was Ferrari who claimed the most points of any team at the Turkish Grand Prix, pipping Mercedes with their 27-point haul.
Notwithstanding that, normal service is expected to resume this weekend, with Mercedes leading the betting once again.
- Mercedes 1.10
- Red Bull 6.50
- Racing Point, Ferrari, Renault 51.0
- McLaren 67.0
- AlphaTauri 126
- Alfa Romeo, Haas, Williams 901
Odds supplied by 188BET are in $USD and correct as of 1430 GMT, November 25 2020