What time is the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix and how can I watch it?
The 2020 F1 season is finally here and kicks off this weekend, July 3 to 5, with the Formula 1 Rolex Grosser Preis von Osterreich.
Can Max Verstappen make it three wins in a row at his team's home track? Will Lewis Hamilton get off to a winning start in his title defence? Or can Charles Leclerc make up for missing out on the victory last year? We'll soon find out.
TRENDING TOPICS: 7 talking points ahead of the season-opening Austrian Grand Prix
After such a long wait for F1 to return, you won't want to miss a moment of the action at the Red Bull Ring, so check out the map image below to see when Sunday's race starts wherever you are in the world (click the image to enlarge it).
For more information on what time you can watch FP1 & FP2 on Friday and FP3 & Qualifying on Saturday in your location, visit our AUSTRIA RACE HUB which features a dynamic time converter.
How can I watch the race?
For details of the broadcaster in your area, click here.
You can also watch the Austrian Grand Prix via F1 TV Pro (in selected countries only).
To view complete details of the 2020 Formula 1 schedule, click here.
Read more on the new season
- Can any of last season’s midfield teams make F1’s ‘big three’ the ‘big four’ in 2020?
- 8 F1 records in danger of being broken in 2020
- Every Formula 1 team’s biggest challenge in 2020
- How much will the cars have changed since testing when they arrive in Austria?
- 5 headline-grabbing rivalries set to dominate the 2020 season
- F1 2020: Our writers' predictions and hot takes ahead of the new season
- Vettel’s future, Hamilton’s record chances and more: 10 key questions for the 2020 season